GD Star Rating
- 2 sleeping quarters
- Full galley and head
- Top of the line fishing equipment includes Cape Fear custom rods. Everything from fly rods to 80 lb.
- 25KW Furuno Bird radar
- Top of the line electronics.
- Ice and water maker.
- Twin engine Cats. Cruises at 28 knots
- A/C – Two 16,500 BTU air conditioners chill the stateroom and salon.
- This boat was featured in Marlin Magazine on February 2006. Read Article
Daniel Espinoza is one of the best Captains of Los Suenos Marina. He has lived in Quepos his entire life. He is married and the proud father of two. Daniel has been sport fishing the Pacific coast of Costa Rica for the past fifteen years. He has been honored in a number of sport fishing publications as one of the best captains in Costa Rica. “A real gentlemen and one of the best fishermen in the business.”
Champion of the January 2006 Los Sueños Billfish Tournament 2006 and Los Sueños Bill Fish Series Overall 2006. 2nd Place in the PCCA Costa Rica King Sailfish Boat Division 2007.
Minor Oporto is the first mate of the Spanish Fly. He won top angler in Guatemala Billfish tournament 2007. Minor Oporto is the WORLD BILLFISH SERIES GRAND CHAMPION 2007.