Los Suenos Resort Beach Club
The Beach Club is one of the top class amenities at Los Sueños and is designed for the exclusive enjoyment of our guests. The $3 million, 2 Acre facility features an impressive, free-form swimming pool and jacuzzi, as well as shower and change facilities, expansive decks, fountains, swim-up bar and an elevated, white sand beach with shade palapas and a spectacular view of Los Sueños Marina and Herradura Bay. Los Sueños residents have the right to reserve the facility for private functions, including cocktails, weddings, family reunions and business meetings.
How to get a Beach Club Pass
The Beach Club is for the exclusive use of Los Sueños homeowners and their invited guest.
Los Sueños Property Owners: Owners will receive 2 beach club passes on the closing date of their property purchase. Each pass permits up to 8 guest. Lost beach club passes can be replaced at the Beach Club Managers office.
Visitors to the Resort: If you rent a condominium or private residence in Los Sueños with Stay in Costa Rica will provide you with a pass. The pass needs to be returned prior to your check out.
RULES • For all Beach Club visitors
• Beach Club pass required for entry
• One pass is for 8 people max.
• No lifeguards on duty
• No loud or rough play permitted
• No running on pool decks, jumping or diving
• Babies and toddlers must use appropriate waterproof diapers
• No speakers or loud music
• Lounge chairs may not be reserved
• No glass allowed
• All trash must be deposited in designated receptacles
• No alcohol for children under 18
• No pets permitted
• No outside catering or restaurant delivery permitted. Ask at AL FRESCO for menus
• Use of the Beach Club and its facilities is at your own risk
• Relax, soak up the sun and enjoy!