- 2 sleeping quarters – Full galley and head
- A/C in the salon
- 12KW Furuno bird radar
- Ice and water maker
- 455 h.p. C-7 Cats with a 9kw Northern Lights generator set
- Cruises at 28 knots
- 25kw X band radar, 5,000’ Echosounder
- GPS Navigator on Nav-Net screens, Simrad Autopilot, two VHF Radios, And JBL Stereo
- 2-16,500 BTU A/C units
- 500lbs-per-day ice chipper feeding into a 6’, below-deck fish box, large, below-deck live bait well, 4 hide-away tuna tubes built into gunwale, Rupp, triple-spreader outriggers; release rocket-launcher-back fighting chair, release, highly polished helm chair. Full size head forward.
Crew: Captain Franklin Arrieta Jimenez has worked the pit and bridge since 1992 and stepped into the bridge as a captain in January of 1998. Mate Dempsey Ávila Perez has been fishing since 1989 and is from Quepos.
Mate Ronald Mejía Arce “Cachi” has been fishing since 1995 and is from Quepos.