If you prefer to contact a Travel Specialist
How to Get Los Sueños Resort & Marina
Los Sueños Resort and Marina is located in Herradura Beach, part of the Central Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
Only 10 minutes way from Jaco and an hour and fifteen minutes away from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO).
It’s easy to travel to Costa Rica from the United States, since there are frequent flights from Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Newark and Chicago. From the SJO airport there are different types of transportation you can take: rental car, private van services and helicopter.
If you are coming by boat to the Los Sueños Marina, the coordinates are the following: Lat 9°-38-95N, Lon: 84°-39-80 W. The marina radio channel is 16.
The basics for moving around Costa Rica
- From SJO airport you will head west for about 5 miles (8.2km) Youi will see a large Factory Called DOS PINOS, 200 yards after take the exit with signs for Orotina and Jaco.
- After 2.6 miles (4.3 km) you need to exit on Highway 27 towards Caldera.
- Once on the highway drive for 16.5 miles (27km) or until you pass two toll booths. After the second toll booth take the exit with signs for Jaco.See Map
- Follow the signs and drive 21 miles (34km) till Herradura. See Map
- Approximately 5 miles before Jaco turn right off the Hwy. onto Herradura Rd. Proceed 2 miles to Los Sueños Entrance, turn right to the entrance our office is located at The Marina Village, office 3.
- Google maps click here
- Waze click here
- Drive Herradura road for 2 miles until the Hwy and take a left.
- Drive 21 miles (34km) until you get to the new Highway and take a right. See Map
- Drive 16 miles (26.6km) on the HWY until the exit with signs “COYOL SIQUIARES”. Drive 2.6 miles (4.3km) and you will get to the old road. Turn to the right.
- Drive 3.3 miles (5.4km) until the Airport HWY. Take the HWY to the right and follow the signs to the Airport.