What to bring to Costa Rica
- A valid passport (US Citizens do not require a Visa).
- Current drivers license (if driving).
- Major credit cards (Visa is best) are accepted nearly everywhere. Colones (Costa Rica currency) can be exchanged at the current rate and US Dollars are accepted everywhere as well.
- A big hat, sun block, insect repellent, flip flops, comfortable shoes, sunglasses and a camera are a good idea. In the area is always warm so bring light clothes like shorts, tshirts, dresses, skirts and bikinis.
- There are no vaccinations or medical concerns and the water is safe to drink inside the resort.
- If you are taking a jungle or rain forest tour you might want to bring long pants and rain gear.