Engine: Twin Cummins 430HP Each/2004
Captain: Stevan Morcos is bilingual with many years of experience.
- Twin Engines Caterpillar Inboard Diesels
- GPS – Sounder – Marine radio
- Conventional Tackle #30 – #50 – #60 – #80
- Light Tackle #10 – #12 -#15 -#20
- Fly Fishing Tackle #13 Sage Rod / Billy Pate Reel / #14 Thomas & Thomas Rod / Orvis Reel
- Lee’s Fighting Chair and Outriggers
- Stereo Cassette Player
- Full Bathroom
- Cruising speed:24 knots
- This boat was featured in the ESPN Walker’s Cay Chronicles of fly fishing around the world
Full Day: $2,300 + Tax
Half Day: NO
- All full day charters include: lunch, beverages, bait and tackle.
- Fishing license and gratuity are not included. 10% to 20% is the usual tip.
- The license ($15) can be purchased clicking here or the day of fishing at the Incopesca office in the charter dock entrance. Very Important: Incopesca only accepts CASH.
- If fishing please arrive to the charter dock at the Los Sueños Resort Marina by 6:45 am. Boats leave the marina between 7:00 – 7:30am
- If event of cancellation, we require 30 days advance notice of arrival date, in writing, for refund.
- If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-29 days prior to your arrival, all payments are non refundable.