Engine: Cummins Twin Diesel / Generator
Captain: Franklin Arrieta – he has worked the pit and bridge since 1992 and stepped into the bridge as a captain in January of 1998.
- Experienced Local Longtime Captain / Fisherman
- Tournament Tested Winning Crew
- Offshore World Championship Approved Charter Operator
- Cummins Twin Diesel / Generator
- 28 KT Cruising Speed
- Terminal Tackle
- Live Well / Tuna Tubes
- Fighting Chair / Rocket Launcher
- Fish Box
- Air Conditioning Throughout
- Ice Machine / Chipper/ Watermaker
- Galley / Hot & Cold Food and Drinks Included
- Dinette / Converts Day Bed
- Day Bed
- Head / Shower
- Bunks / Twin Oversized & Below
- Safety Equipment
- Bi-Lingual Crew
- Overnight Trips Available
Full Day: $2,600 +tax
Half Day: NO
- All full-day charters include lunch, beverages, bait, and tackle.
- Fishing license and gratuity are not included. 10% to 20% is the usual tip.
- The license ($15) can be purchased by clicking here or on the day of fishing at the Incopesca office at the charter dock entrance. Very Important: Incopesca only accepts CASH.
- If fishing please arrive at the charter dock at the Los Sueños Resort Marina by 6:45 am. Boats leave the marina between 7:00 – 7:30 am
- If the event of cancellation, we require 30 days advance notice of arrival date, in writing, for a refund.
- If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-29 days prior to your arrival, all payments are non-refundable.