Engine: Engines Twin Diesel / Generator
Captain: Hanzel Sandoval
- Generator: Onan 27.5 Kw with 7210 hours…April 2016
- Full Salon w/ Sofas & Dinette / Entertainment Center
- 3 Stateroom / 2 Heads & Showers / Hot Water
- Air Conditioned Throughout
- Galley: Range Top & Convection Microwave and
- Galley: Sub Zero Freezer & Refrigeration for Hot & Cold Meals
- Tournament Tested Boat & Crew
- Offshore World Championship Approved Boat & Crew
- Terminal Tackle / LP Electric Dredge Reels
- Baitwell and “Tuna tubes”
- Ice Chipper
- USCG Safety Package
- EPIRP / Satellite: Auto / Manual Release
- Smoke/CO detector in place in all living spaces
- Electronics: Fishing and Entertainment (Flat Screen TV & Stereo)
- Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher
Full Day: $3,000 + tax
Half Day: $2,300 +tax
- All full-day charters include lunch, beverages, bait, and tackle.
- Fishing license and gratuity are not included. 10% to 20% is the usual tip.
- The license ($15) can be purchased by clicking here or on the day of fishing at the Incopesca office at the charter dock entrance. Very Important: Incopesca only accepts CASH.
- If fishing please arrive at the charter dock at the Los Sueños Resort Marina by 6:45 am. Boats leave the marina between 7:00 – 7:30 am
- If the event of cancellation, we require 30 days advance notice of arrival date, in writing, for a refund.
- If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-29 days prior to your arrival, all payments are non-refundable.