Costa Rica Sportfishing
- Sport Fishing Boats Charters
- Fish Types and Calendar
- Costa Rica Fishing Reports
- Costa Rica Fishing Vacation Packages
- Our Boat Sunny One 32′ Maverick
- Other Costa Rica Vacations
- Large selection of the best vessels in Los Sueños Marina for Costa Rica sportfishing – ranging from 26 ft. center-consoles to 60 ft. luxury yachts.
- Bilingual and experienced Captains and mates.
- Most boats are equipped with GPS, color fish finders, emergency first aid kits, and state of the art big game fishing rods (Penn Int., Shimano, etc).
- Fishing trips include Bait, tackle, beers, drinks, snacks and lunch (for full day trips).
If you are planning a a fishing vacation, you have probably heard of Costa Rica during the research phase of organizing your trip. That’s because Costa Rica sportfishing is among the best in the world. In the Central Pacific, sportfishing is abundant because this area has one of the most fertile fishing grounds in the world. For this reason, Costa Rica Los Sueños chose to build its 200-slip marina that has become very popular due to the short run to blue water on flat seas and a diversified abundance of fish.
Inshore Go for red snapper, snook, and get the fight of a lifetime from a world-record roosterfish.
Offshore: enter deeper waters for the “BIG ONES” – Marlins up to 600 pounds and over. Sailfish are abundant on Costa Rica sportfishing trips, and in certain months it is not unusual to catch up to 20 a day. Also found are yellow fin tuna, dorado, amberjack, wahoo, grouper and rainbow runner. (Click here for additional information about fish types and to check the fish calendar).