More than just a babysitter
We work with qualified and trusted nannies, they are bilingual, certified teachers, CPR trained and 100% professional and reliable!
They aim to make memorable experiences with each and every family that they meet – not just “supervise”.
They don’t use tablets, don’t watch TV, and try to make the most out of every minute they are with the kids.
- Date night: so parents can go out for the night.
- Entertain them during the day: by the pool, at the beach, or on excursions.
- Help with swimming time: so that parents can enjoy pool/beach time without having to supervise the kids.
- Overnights: for when parents plan to have a late night and aren’t quite sure when they’ll be back.
- Excursions: go on kid-friendly tours while the parents go on adult-oriented tours. **transportation & tour fees separate**
Rates: $25 +tax an hour for up to 4 kids.
$15 transportation fee per visit to Los Sueños. Please check with concierge if more kids.
Babysitters work by hour. We recommend you request this service at least one day in advance.
Given enough notice, we can accommodate the best matched babysitter for our clients.
Who are they?
Molly Wogan : founder and director of Costa Kids. She is a kindergarten teacher who is passionate about helping kids learn through playing. She came to Costa Rica 4 years ago to be closer to nature, and she loves to share that interest with her Costa Kids families.
Irene is from Spain, where she worked as a school nurse and drama teacher.
She is great with babies and loves theatrics and animations. Kids love her!
Celeste is a 4th grade teacher with a degree in special needs.
She is incredibly patient and caring.
Reich is a former preschool teacher from Argentina.
She is full of energy, and the kids will be asking for her to come back!