Engine: Twin Cat Diesels / Generator
Captain: James Smith
- Experienced Well Traveled Captain
- Tournament Winning Crew
- Offshore World Championship Approved Charter Operator
- 25 KT Cruise
- Terminal Tackle / Shimano’s / LP Electric Reels For Dredges
- Fighting Chair / Rocket Launcher
- Live Well / Tuna Tubes
- Fish Box
- Ice Machine / Chipper
- Full Electronics
- Air Conditioning Throughout
- Bunks / 2 Oversized • Galley / Hot & Cold Food And Drinks Included
- Dinette / Converts To Day Bed
- Head / Shower
- Bi-Lingual Crew
- Safety Equipment
- Overnight Trips Available
Full-Day: $3000 tax included
Half Day: No
- All full-day charters include lunch, beverages, bait, and tackle.
- Fishing license and gratuity are not included. 10% to 20% is the usual tip.
- The license ($15) can be purchased by clicking here or on the day of fishing at the Incopesca office at the charter dock entrance. Very Important: Incopesca only accepts CASH.
- If fishing please arrive at the charter dock at the Los Sueños Resort Marina by 6:45 am. Boats leave the marina between 7:00 – 7:30 am
- If the event of cancellation, we require 30 days advance notice of arrival date, in writing, for a refund.
- If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-29 days prior to your arrival, all payments are non-refundable.