There are two different rivers in close proximity to Los Sueños Resort where you can river raft, Rio Naranjo and Rio Savegre.
The Rio Naranjo is located 1 1/2 Hours from Los Sueños and and offer Class III, IV. There is a section called EL Chorro that offers Class IV+ rapids. Best time is from April to December. El Chorro Section is done between Jan – April.
The Savegre River located 2 1/2 hours from Los Sueños offers class II and III rapids. This tour is available Year Round.
- Tour Length: Rio Naranjo and “El Chorro” 3/4 of day. Savegre is a full day tour.
- Time: 6:30am pick up for 3 tours
- Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, one meal, beverages, river gear.
- What to Bring: Water shoes (no flip flops), swimsuit, quick dry material clothes or extra clothes, sunblock, towel and bug repellent.
IMPORTANT for “El Chorro” tour:
-No previous experience required, but good physical condition needed for this tour.
-Children must be at least 16 years old to participate.
-Tour operates January to May due to weather conditions.
IMPORTANT for Naranjo River:
-Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
-The Naranjo River rafting tour is only available in rainy season (May to December).
– Naranjo River Class III $99 + tax | Savegre River $115 +tax | El Chorro $115 +tax
If event of cancellation, we require 72 hours advance notice of tour date for complete refund. If you cancel 24 hours before the tour we will refund 50%. If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-23 hours prior to the tour, all payments are non-refundable.
Rate Policies: Rates might change at any time without notice.