We offer local diving at Herradura Bay and also at many other different spots like Tortuga Island and Isla del Caño.
There’s also different PADI certification courses available.
The visibility varies depending on weather conditions.
Scuba Diving or Snorkeling Isla del Caño $265+tax pp
This is world class scuba diving. Caño Island is all about abundant marine life and pelagic fish. Each dive site is unique. You can see white tip reef sharks resting in a small cave, search under ledges, drift in currants or maneuver a swim-through.
Between dives, you can relax, take a nap in the shade or hike a trail up to the archeological sight and lookout with your guide. For those who want to be more active, you can always play a game of beach ball or water volleyball.
We leave from Playa Uvita. This is a pleasant ride that takes on average only 1 1⁄2 hours depending on conditions. Keep an eye open for sightings of whales, dolphins and sea turtles depending on the season.
- Important: Caño Island is a protected marine reserve so the number of persons allowed in the water at any one time and the number of people allowed in per day is limited. This is truly an experience you do not want to miss. BOOK NOW to reserve your space.
- What to bring: Tennis, hiking shoes or water sandals, Sun Block, Towel, Swimsuit or extra shorts
- Includes: Transportation – Guide – Equipment – Snacks – Water – Breakfast – Box Lunch – Boat – Park fees
- Pick up time: 5:30am
Local Diving 2 tanks $120+tax pp
Diving in the Pacific Ocean offers many unique opportunities, visibilty ranges between 10 to 45 feet. The central pacific has a history of volcanic activity with amazing volcanic rock formations that are home to different species of coral.
Amongst the species that you will find here are the Whitetip Reef Shark which is a resident in the area and can be found in many of the underwater caves where they rest during the day, moray eels, lobsters, octopus, sea horses, nudibranch, cushion sea stars, big schools of various fishes and rays just to name a few.
- What to bring: Swimming suit and / or shorts of a quick drying material, towel, sun screen (spf-15 or higher), a complete change of clothes. Rubber soled shoes that stay on and can get wet. Strap on sandals, tennis shoes or similar. Flip flops are not allowed on the boat.
- Includes: Boat – Dive Master – Equipment – Fresh Fruit – Water & Ice tea.
- Pick up time: 8:00am
Local Snorkeling $75+tax
We will start the day with a 25 minutes boat ride along the coast with breath taking views of the pacific ocean and the beautiful landscape of the central pacific mountains. We will anchor our boat next to the best points for snorkeling right where the volcanic rocks are surrounded by clear waters and make home for angelfish, porcupine fish, morays, spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and many more tropical fish for an extraordinary snorkel experience.
- Pick up time: 8:00 a.m.
- Includes: Boat – Guide – Equipment – Snacks – Water
If event of cancellation, we require 72 hours advance notice of tour date for complete refund. If you cancel 24 hours before the tour we will refund 50%. If you cancel your trip for whatever reason, 0-23 hours prior to the tour, all payments are non-refundable.
Rate Policies: Rates might change at any time without notice.